Returns & Exchanges
We pride ourselves on our fabric, construction and printing quality, but sometimes things happens and they don't arrive as expected.
To give you peace of mind we offer a 14 Day returns policy. Here's how it works:
1. An item can returned within 2 weeks from the delivery date.
2. If your product arrives damaged or marked please send clear, well lit photos showing the defect for the affected item(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. All items must be returned in their original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed, with all tags clearly attached. Anything which has been worn for the weekend then returned unfortunately will not be accepted - but good try.
4. If the buyer has chosen the wrong size/colour or simply doesn’t like the item, providing it is not faulty or has been worn or marked in anyway you can still return the item free of charge.
5. If you wish to cancel an order after it has already been shipped, we request you please wait until it arrives. Contact us first so we can provide you with a return address, sign for the parcel when you receive it and then return it unopened to the address we have provided and we will arrange a partial refund.
6. Please ship the parcel via a registered courier or using Royal Mail signed for. Once we have received it we can start issuing the refund/ exchange.
7. We will give you our return address in the RMA form, but please always contact us to obtain it. Please do not send back your item(s) until we reply back to you with the appropriate address – this may not be the same one displayed on your parcel.
8. All return shipping fees involved in the warranty will be covered by us. Contact email@example.com to arrange a refund of your postage costs.
9. We may split orders at our discretion to ensure a faster delivery if some items are dispatched from a different warehouse. However in the unlikely event an item is unfortunately missing in your order, please contact us and we will get to the bottom of it promptly.
For other enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org